Saturday, October 4, 2014

Turkey Meatballs

I'm baaaack! Incorporating cooking, adventures with a toddler and my journey into fitness, I hope you enjoy :)

Today I'm going to share my recipe for turkey meatballs. Kris gave them 5 out of 5 stars and that is a lot coming from him! I put them over spaghetti squash to keep the dish as low carb as possible.






1 pound ground turkey
2 eggs
1/4 cup italian breadcrumbs
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon basil

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl. Form the meat mixture into balls (I made mine pretty big). 1 pound of turkey made 11 meatballs for me. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.




Optional: To make them parm, add a tablespoon of tomato sauce and slice of fresh mozzerella cheese to the top of each meatball. Put in the broiler for a few minutes until the cheese is bubbly and brown. Watch it closely, it happens fast!




ENJOY! Let me know if you make it - I'd love to hear about it and see pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment