Wednesday, November 19, 2014

5 Days of December Shakeology Shake Off


Hello everyone! I am offering a FREE 5 day Shakeology Shake Off from December 8 to 12 to help you stay accountable to your health during the holidays. You just have to buy the Shakeology - $25 and I'll send you a 5 day supply (free shipping - my gift to you). During the 5 days, I will provide tips to get through the holidays while staying healthy and recipes are healthy and delicious! All of the recipes that I will provide have all been husband and toddler approved :)


If you've ever been curious about Shakeology, this is your chance to give it a try since you are only committed for 5 days and $25.

The deadline to commit is Tuesday, November 25 so there is plenty of time to send the Shakeology out to you.

If you are currently in one of my challenge groups, you can do this too! If you haven't tried Shakeology yet, this is a perfect chance. If you already have Shakeology, jump on in to get the tips and recipes :) This challenge is only open for those that are not already working with another coach.

Contact me on Facebook or e-mail me at aarikasage@gmail.com for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment